Compassionate Guidance Through Divorce And Family Law Issues
At Quackenbush Legal, PLLC, we understand the emotional stress and difficult decisions associated with family law issues. We believe that the best way to guide families through the legal system is by building strong relationships. Only then can we get a true understanding of what led people to our door.
Our experienced and compassionate lawyers explain the legal process in plain English to ensure clients have a full understanding of what lies ahead. This means illustrating the likely outcome of each decision on the path to resolving the issue at hand. Our philosophy of practicing law combined with a long track record of courtroom success has resulted in a steady stream of referrals from clients we have helped.
To set up a free initial consultation to discuss your needs, call us today at 312-319-8445.
Solutions In Illinois Family Law
At Quackenbush Legal, PLLC, we understand the complicated relationships our clients are involved in and do our best to move ahead with as little conflict as possible. Our approach to family law cases is to always be prepared, treat everyone involved with respect, and when necessary, be tenacious in pursuing our clients’ goals. We have considerable experience with a full range of family matters:
- Illinois divorce — both contested and uncontested
- Complex property division including business valuations
- Co-parenting arrangements — divorcing or unmarried parents
- Adopting a child — stepparent, relative and private adoptions
- Domestic violence protection orders
- Family law mediation to resolve conflicts without the expense and acrimony of litigation
Skilled Litigators For Complex Cases
0ur trial lawyers possess the sophistication for high-asset divorce and high-conflict parenting disputes. We will pursue your goals while faithfully protecting your financial interests and parental rights. Our Chicago office is located downtown, right in the Magnificent Mile, and within easy access from any of the surrounding neighborhoods, like Streeterville, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, The Loop and throughout the Chicago metro area.
A Comprehensive Approach To Divorce, Property, Custody And Support
Our legal team can knowledgeably address all facets of dissolution of marriage and post-decree proceedings, including:
- Equitable distribution of assets and debts
- Spousal maintenance (alimony)
- Deviations from the child support guidelines
- Allocation of parenting time
- Allocation of parental responsibilities (decision-making)
- Modification of child support
- Modifications of parenting plans
- Parent relocation away from Cook County or Illinois
The extensive experience of our legal team allows us to recognize potential hurdles and ensure that the court fully understands your circumstances. This is critical to making changes to support payments, child custody orders, and parenting schedules that meet changing circumstances over time.